In Mould Labels
In-Mould Labelling for Quality Packaging at The Van Dyke Press
After introducing In-Mould Labelling (IML) to Australia in 1990, The Van Dyke Press has remained a leading supplier of In-Mould Labelling to both injection and blow moulders for many of the world’s most recognisable consumer brands.
Benefits of In-Mould Labelling include:
- The application of virtually any label shape, up to 100% container decoration and high quality graphics.
- Elimination of double-handling of the moulding and label application by combining both activities into a single automated process.
- Improved durability. Labels become part of the container and cannot be removed.
- Quick and economic design amendments.
- It’s environmentally friendly. The label and container can be made of the same substrate offering full recyclability.
Types of In-Mould Labelling
The experienced team at The Van Dyke Press can help with the selection of label films, label design and robotics for label handling.
Injection Mould IML
The Van Dyke Press supplies Injection IML labels into many market segments, including ice cream, dairy, butter/margarine, dips, desserts, paint and industrial. Label sizes range from 20mm to 1050mm with up to 7 colours. IML labels are typically manufactured from high yield PP films from 50 to 100 microns. Labels can be finished as either gloss, matte or clear.
Blow Mould IML
The Van Dyke Press is a market leader in Blow Mould IML in Australia and can offer a range of film types and finishes, including clear and white. The team can recommend and source the correct film, ink and varnish combinations to suit each product’s specific end use.
More In Mould Label Options:
Show off your product with clear IML. Clear IML labels allow your customers to see exactly what you are selling and can be printed with full photographic quality images.
Increase your products’ shelf life with Barrier IML films. This can include OTR levels as low as 0.5cc/m2/day; on a white or clear substrate.
Give your product that premium look with metallic IML.